14 Places to Shop for Writing Ideas Online [PART I]
Generating Good ideas for writing just about any topic on any niche online could become a very difficult task for any body be it blogger, e-book writer, freelancer etc. This is what I will be discussing in this post, as I carefully list out top places where any writer, be it an experienced writer or a newbie could generate great ideas for writing interesting topics on just about anything of interest online.
- Article Directories: This happens to be my number one pick of great places to generate good writing ideas on the internet. Article directories list out articles based on various categories, from internet marketing, dating, romance, pet keeping, home based biz, parenting, Theology and even Astrology. Here you get to see good articles from which you can get nice ideas for writing. Article directories have various criteria for listing articles on their data base (Editorial Guide Lines). Top article directories where you can start from includes;
- Ask Men Forums : General Forum, discussion based on Men Related Issues.
- Digital Point Forums Affiliate Marketing, SEO, etc topics discussed.
- AssociateProgams.com Owned by the "Super Affiliate" Allan Gardyne
- AffiliateMatch.com Owned by another "Super Affiliate" Chuck McCullough. Other good directories include;
- Affilateseeking.com This seems to be the best Affiliate directory this web 2.0 Age.
- eBAY.com the number 1 shopping portal rivaled by none.
- GoogleBase Google's contribution to online shoppers (formerly Froogle).
- Amazon.com Your one stop Shopping portal and associate place.
- Technorati.com: More of a Blog search Engine, claim your blog here, get tags. then get good ideas for writing not just blog posts but articles as well.
- BlogCatalog.com: To me this is the best blog Directory; heavily spidered by Goggle and other top Search Engines. You can register to this very interactive directory, socialize and get writing ideas for your next blog entry.
- MyBlogLog.com: Another blog directory and source for writing contents.
Make sure you stay tuned for the concluding part of this Post; you can get it by subscribing by RSS feeds, you can also get new updates and more.